Ex??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sage

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom finally decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.

One evening after their honeymoon he was welding up a new off-road light rack for his Raptor in the garage, and his new wife was standing there at the bench watching him.

After a long period of silence she finally spoke.................

"Honey, I've just been thinking, now that we are married, maybe it's time you quit spending so much time out here in the shop. You probably should just consider selling all your welders, your gun collection, and of course that stupid Raptor truck that you spend so much time customizing.”

A pained and horrified look transformed Tom's expression.

She said, "Darling, what's wrong?"

He replied, "There for a minute you sounded like my ex-wife."

"EX-WIFE!" she screamed, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!"

Tom replied: “I wasn't."

There are LOTS of tourists here in the summer. One day in "traffic", I say to my wife, I'd sometimes like to move offf the road system. She quips, In your next life with your next wife. I whip out, You keep that up and it may be sooner than you think!!! Lol. After 39 years I'm not sure I'm for training a new one;-)

There are LOTS of tourists here in the summer. One day in "traffic", I say to my wife, I'd sometimes like to move offf the road system. She quips, In your next life with your next wife. I whip out, You keep that up and it may be sooner than you think!!! Lol. After 39 years I'm not sure I'm for training a new one;-)

Internet bravado! "...I'm not sure I'm for training a new one" Say that in front of your wife and we'll see who trains who. :h

Latest posts

Back