WineMakingTalk Needs your Help!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Reaction score
I'm having a video produced and I need general footage of wine makers making wine, enjoying wine, things like that.

If I could get some help from everyone it would go a long way, and you could be featured in the first WineMakingTalk video. HD quality video is prefered. Sorry, no cell phone footage.

If you could shoot some video and post it here I would be beyond appreciative, and if I end up using your video I would be happy to upgrade your account to supporting member and send out the decals.

I really appreciate the help guys!

I failed to recognize that. My only concern with cell phone video is it being grainy.

I'll follow up through pm.

Darn. I just bottled two carboys over the weekend. I did just start another kit. I could start taking videos of that.

Aspect ratio is also a concern if you want the DVD to look nice. Cell phone videos tend to look like vertical slices.

Do you want regular TV aspect ratio, or the new wide screen format? What is your time frame?

I still need video! I will be contacting everyone who has already posted with my email address, but you have any you would like to share please post to this thread and I will follow up.

Thanks guys!

My buddy is a videographer, I can ask if he'll shoot a vid if me making some mead when he gets home in December, if that'll do?

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Is there a dead line for this? I'll be starting a kit in 2 weeks that I could video from start to finish ( If phones are ok)

Latest posts

Back