Bottle Washer Question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneCreek

Reaction score
I've started looking to purchase a bottle washer to attach to my utility sink faucet. I've noticed there are two prevailing types; one has the pressure release valve in the end of the bottle washer attachment (just inside the waters exit, if you will) 1st pic and the other has the pressure release valve at the entrance (just after the female connector) 2nd pic. Has anyone had any problems with either model or do some of you own/have owned both and have a preference. Just by looking at the way they are designed, it would seem that the latter wouldn't put as much stress on the actual faucet as would the one mentioned first. Your thoughts?
6790-228x228.jpg

9935.jpg

Last edited:
I got the double bottle washer as a Christmas present and love it for a number of reasons:

- I frequently rinse 2 bottles at once
- I like that it has a hose and the pressure (you have to push the bottle down to get the water to spray) when rinsing is on the sink and not the faucet
- this one has a carboy and hose sprayer attachment, works fantastic! I can rinse the gunk out of a carboy and not have to lift a carboy half full of soapy water. Also there is more pressure when rinsing out hoses than if I just run water from the faucet throw it.
- the hose has a quick disconnect so you can still use your faucet without having to unscrew the main connector

863227-2T.jpg

Last edited:
You're right Paul. I should have added some pics. Just edited the post to include them.

I have the same as Paul also and love it. Yes it does put pressure on the spigot. I also have the double one and prefer to use that one most of the time.

Well then, I guess I'll be ordering the double one. Thanks for your input!

Latest posts

Back