Bottled tonight

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winofarmer

Confused Rookie
Reaction score
2013-02-25 10.09.34.jpg
Got 3 batch's bottled tonight I was down to just 6 bottles left whew !!!

5 gallons of Dragon Blood

2 gallons of a welchs Blush

2 gallons of Mango

2 gallons of Mango/Welch Blush Blended

Don't know which one I like best there " All Guuud "

I'm going to recrute some help and have a taste testing !!!

Looks very nice Lon !!

How did the bottling go for you ?

I am all in, for the taste testings !!

Thanks Steve with the allinonewinepump it was a breeze,whish you were closer we would taste a bottle or 4 !!!

That is soo tempting !! I am glad you are having a breeze with the Allinone !!
I really wish we could have a winemaking gathering some day ? That would be totally cool !!

It doesn't happen every time, but if you open one of those bottles and it doesn't taste as good as it did when you bottled it, could be bottle shock. Wines can go funny for a couple of weeks to a couple of months when you bottle them. Just so you know. Arne.

It doesn't happen every time, but if you open one of those bottles and it doesn't taste as good as it did when you bottled it, could be bottle shock. Wines can go funny for a couple of weeks to a couple of months when you bottle them. Just so you know. Arne.

What the heck is bottle shock??

Lon, Where did you get your all in one?

This tool sure makes it easy for us wine makers,since I got mine I feel like I (almost) know what I am doing...Steve is a great guy to deal with.

Yes, great product, and service. I'd buy another one tomorrow.
Well Im going to have to wait to buy one for a couple weeks. Im broke this week from buying wayyyy to much for my first wine making adventure!!! : though it might here by the time I bottle my first batch!!

Well Im going to have to wait to buy one for a couple weeks. Im broke this week from buying wayyyy to much for my first wine making adventure!!! : though it might here by the time I bottle my first batch!!

You won't regret it. It is the most useful and NEEDED piece of equipment for the home wine maker.

Latest posts

Back