Indiana intro

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dend78

Reaction score
Hello all guess since im posting here and reading I can at least introduce myself.

My name is Shawn, Im 29, I enjoy dogs and long walks on the beach...... wait wait wrong forum sorry :slp....I have been making wine for all of about 1 month, I have no major plans for it yet as well I just got started in it. Mainly I figure this is about all the closer my wife will let me get to being a mad scientist while still being in the conforts of my own home. I do plan to make some kind of wine that I actually like. I have had a few in my life and cant tell you any wines that were actually pleaseing to me.

Anyway im pretty laid back and have no problem with someone telling me im totally wrong in my thinking (im married, so used to it by now), Im here to learn and possibly pass something along to someone else just starting.

Anyway "Drinks on the house!!"

:b

Shawn that was an awesome intro. I was thinking what the heck we have to fix him up with _____ ha ha you'll never know! Welcome to the forum. Now pull up a chair and learn all you can.

Welcome Fellow Hoosier, What part of the state ya from? I see you listed yourself as a CAD Tech. I am in Leesburg around Tippy lake area, I am Engineering Director with the company I work for but got my start as a draftsman. Hope your close I'd like to meet ya sometime.

Welcome Fellow Hoosier, What part of the state ya from? I see you listed yourself as a CAD Tech. I am in Leesburg around Tippy lake area, I am Engineering Director with the company I work for but got my start as a draftsman. Hope your close I'd like to meet ya sometime.

duster im around north Indy, for sure on the meet up, i need a tester, my wife gave me one of these :wy when i tried to use her and the kids :D

Been a draftsman for 10 years now plus or minus, been with the current company for little over a year now. I primarily do electrical and a little plumbing now and again.

anyway thank you all for the warm welcomes

Welcome Shawn,
I really liked your intro ! go ahead and ask whatever questions you may have and I am sure atleast 1 of us has an answer you are looking for

Welcome Shawn, love the sense of humor.
Enjoy the forum and read it all!

Knowledge is power!
Josh Divino

Back