Hi from Manila !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veikos

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just found this quite very interesting forum, full of resources so I decide to register !
I'm leaving for 7 years in Philippines (in Pasig, metro Manila ), and started to be interested in making wine,beer and spirit few month ago.
Waiting to have some real yeast delivered i'm playing with what i can find ( baker yeast - good for making mash (I already did some experiment and the final product was ok) but not that sure that for wine).

This country is blessed with multiples of fruits ! So i'll be trying several wine (pineapple,mango,guava (?) ....). But right now between 2 typhoon, I ll be starting a 1 gallon of oregano wine, this is the only thing growing in my garden right now ...
Is there some people from the Philippines around ? If yes do you find easily supply around ? or ask for OFW or Foreigner some pasalubong ?

See you around !

Veikos

Welcome to the forum. Check out our wine making and recipe sections. They should help you with your fruit wines. Let us all know how they turn out.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.
Thanks for info robie.
I got delayed this week end but on time to receive - from a local provider some EC-1118 strain ... not sure if it will be ok for my project ...
I decided to try - as experimentation to make wine with natural grape juice I can buy around. I'll update you later how it turns out .

Have a great day !

Latest posts

Back