Hello from England...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFox

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Mr. Fox and I live in the market town of Totnes in south Devon which is in the south-west of England.

I mainly brew country wines - flowers, leaves and fruits. Never grape...

CJJ Berry is my main source of information as well as an old Welsh witch who taught me a lot about wines, fermentation and other areas of herbalism and potion making. I do experiment and create my own recipes too.

I'm looking forward to using this forum as a source of peer knowledge.

Welcome and yes there are several knowledgeable winemakers on here.
Glad to have you

Welcome Mr Fox! Glad to have you. Lots of good folks here.

Welcome to the family Mr. Fox!! You're in the company of some great wine makers here!! Unfortunately, I'm not one of them yet. Lol

All right?

Pleased as Punch to have you aboard!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. We are all curious about what you have learned from the others. Maybe you can teach all of us a thing or two.

Totnes! I've been through Totnes, on my way to Paignton to visit relatives! Hello!

Which leafs and potions?

VERY COOL- RIGHT DOWN MY EXPERIMENTAL ALLY WAY-,WELCOME ABOARD AND LETS HERE MORE ABOUT YOUR WINE MAKING FRIENDS- FROM ACROSS THE POND. ALSO..:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:try:tryWHICH HERBS HAVE YOU USED TO MAKE WINE?WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF FRUIT GROWN OVER THERE? MORE INFO...JOESWINE:db

Last edited:
WELCOME! good informative place to hang out, glad to have you :db :db :db :db

sorry hard to follow joeswine :D

:b

Latest posts

Back