Mosti Mondiale misinterpretation of instructions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi mud

Reaction score
After reading this months news letter I realize I have misinterpreted the instructions. I now have theRenascence chianti bulk aging with all the chemicals already added. Should I go ahead and bottle or just let it rest?
smiley6.gif

You will be fine, after all, this is how it was done until they recentl just changed the instructions.

I read the instructions tonight because I'm ready to move on to step 3. I also read the newsletter, and now I'm completely confused. I totally understand the instructions in the kit, but the newsletter doesn't make sense to me. I'm going to go ahead and rack, add k-meta, siligel, liquigel, and let it clear. That is what the instructions say to do. Then, add the sorbate at bottling time. At least that is the way I understand it.

Mud,

Wade is correct. You are just fine. Mosti is giving you an option if you want to bulk age and get the maximum amount of flavor. Doing it the old way will still produce an excellent wine. At least, no complaints so far.

Latest posts

Back