Hello from NC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itch

Junior
Reaction score
Just stopping in and getting my posts started...i have been making country wines without all the additives for awhile and its time to learn a more technical side of the hobby...this site is an awesome database and a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a lot to offer, yourself. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Itch,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. What part of NC are you from?

I live on Highrock Lake... A very country kinda place except on the weekends when all the boats play all day...lol

I have generally been fishing Lake Norman when I get out there each year. We had a big fish fry from the fish we caught at Moss Lake when I was out there this last March.

Fishing has been poor, it was to hot and dry this season.

I have generally been fishing Lake Norman when I get out there each year. We had a big fish fry from the fish we caught at Moss Lake when I was out there this last March.

Old whiskers if you went to school in Cleveland County I bet you have eaten a livermush sandwich from Shelby Cafe or BBQ from Bridges BBQ

Sure have, I have some livermush (Hunters, freezes good) in the freezer that we really like the best that we get from Honey's near Casar each trip out there. They look at you real funny if you mention it out here. Went to Crest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back