Hello from Escondido, Ca

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magpiemini

Junior
Reaction score
My name is Jerry and I am using the iPad app. I have just started my second batch of wine this summer, a mix of my own merlot grapes and some Cabernet juice. Things are going very well. Started fermentation at SG=1100 and ended at 995 on day 10. Now in the racking and clearing stage. My last batch was a sweet white wine a few years ago and I have not had a good crop of grapes since then.

My first question is how to ship wine if you are a home brew guy? I will be going to our families men's only ski weekend in Colorado next Feb. I would like to take this wine with me, how?

My first question is how to ship wine if you are a home brew guy? I will be going to our families men's only ski weekend in Colorado next Feb. I would like to take this wine with me, how?

I was hoping someone with more knowledge than me would answer this because I am also curious about it. From what I have found out is that most people use ups or fedex and don't tell them what they are shipping because I believe it is illegal to ship homemade wine, or it is frowned upon anyways.

Oh yeah, welcome, I am new myself!

Latest posts

Back