new here from Athens, Tn.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to wmt! what ya making?

I've made everything from welches frozen concentrate wines to a very nice mixed berry from frozen berries that I got from Sam's club. Also a strawberry that is wonderful.

To be totally honest this started as a experiment. I like wine but dont like to pay 12.99 for a bottle of mediocre wine.

I've only poured out 2 batches. 1 banana , and I "sunsplash!" Concentrate. Both were beyond nasty.

Hi dralarms,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Sounds like you know the basics! What do you plan on making next?

Right now I have a plum and my second batch of mixed berry. Starting a pear just as soon as I get the rest picked off the tree.

welcome, if you need any advise along the way either search the form or post the question, most of the time you can get an answer in just a few min.
other than that keep us posted on your "experiments". oh and by the way, did your brother tell you that this is an addicting hobby and to proceed with caution? :i

welcome, if you need any advise along the way either search the form or post the question, most of the time you can get an answer in just a few min.
other than that keep us posted on your "experiments". oh and by the way, did your brother tell you that this is an addicting hobby and to proceed with caution? :i

No he did not, I've gone overboard with too. I've bought 3 kits, 3 extra glass carboys, all kinds of stuff. I've made a bunch since Jan. :dg:dg:dg:dg:dg:dg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back