Other liebfraumilch wine kit?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindy

Reaction score
I really love liebfraumilch and I would like your opinions on what is the best kit to purchase? also I bought a bottle of liebfraumilch last night we really enjoyed it however the cork came apart trying to remove it and ended up having to push the cork into the bottle, I want to reuse all the corked bottles that I can any ingenious ideas how to get the cork out?
thanks!

Hi Cindy,
Since you are just starting out, I saw on craigslist Naylor winery is selling used bottles really cheap. They are in Stewartstown, PA. It's a little drive but it would be worth it. If you can't find the add let me know I will send it to you.

Sorry, didn't realize they were that far. If you decided to go, you could make a day trip of it and visit Mr. Steve's home brew in York, nice store and good prices.

Cindy, you can eadily get that cork out using a plastic shopping bag. Do a search on youtube for removing corks with a bag. Its dimple snd works perfectly and easy!

wow that was amazing thanks Wade!!! I didnt have a shopping bag but the corner of a trash bag worked great!!!
IMG_1236.jpg

Cindy that is a great thing to show when you're having friends over. It amazes them everytime. I bought the Wineexpert Liebfraumilch several times and loved it. This past fall I got some from California when they were selling juice buckets.

I really love liebfraumilch and I would like your opinions on what is the best kit to purchase? also I bought a bottle of liebfraumilch last night we really enjoyed it however the cork came apart trying to remove it and ended up having to push the cork into the bottle, I want to reuse all the corked bottles that I can any ingenious ideas how to get the cork out?
thanks!

Cindy, I made the Mosti Mondaile Vinifera Noble Liebfraumilch and it turned out delicious!!!! I bought it from FineVineWines. Awesome kit.

Kathie

Cindy, I made the Mosti Mondaile Vinifera Noble Liebfraumilch and it turned out delicious!!!! I bought it from FineVineWines. Awesome kit.

Kathie

great I will look into that!
Thank you!

Kathie

Cindy that is a great thing to show when you're having friends over. It amazes them everytime. I bought the Wineexpert Liebfraumilch several times and loved it. This past fall I got some from California when they were selling juice buckets.

after poking at the cork with a shihcabob "sp?" stick it blew my wittle mind
how easy I got it out with a plastic bag! I may have to take that trick on the road:) $$$

Latest posts

Back