Howdy from Decatur, Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefmike

Junior
Reaction score
Hi yall. I've been lurking around for a couple of years really enjoying the great info that gets passed around on this site. I hope to participate more in the future.

I've been making wine for a few years, mostly from Mustang grapes and other fruit, eventually planning to go commercial. We recently began planting our vineyards ( a couple of acres per year for a few years) and intend to expand the winemaking to a commercial venture in about 5 more years. I hope I can contribute to the outstanding information that flows from this forum.

Welcome aboard. I am sure you have info that will be invaluable to the membership. Glad you finally cam out of the woods. Look forward to your posts

Thanks for posting and lurking in the past. Reading is good, but participating gets you involved and often you can learn more by sharing both ways. Glad to have your help here when you can offer it up. Good luck with your nice vineyard. We would love to learn more about it.

Hello Mike and welcome - I am just east of you down 380in McKinney - look forward to trying some wine from locally grown grapes in the future!
Wayne

Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to your contribution both on wine making and grape growing.

Welcome, I would be happy to try some of your wine from your vineyard one day .How exciting. Good Luck!

Welcome, Mike,

I'm going to try to catch up and greet as many newbies as I can been kind of tied up lately.......So I want to say that I am glad you are here. Enjoy the forum.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back