Hello From Alabama

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEBama

Reaction score
Just a line to let everyone know how much I enjoy the forum. Have been making wine since 2007 lurking the forum since 08. The forum is great feel like I already know many on here. Thanks Al

Glad to have you aboard. What wines have you been making? Looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Don't forget to ask, ask, ask. This is a great place to learn and experiment.

Welcome NEBama,

I'm a little slow would you desipher your sig line please?? Doesit mean: the madhorse ran into the house?

Nothing wrong with a little lurkin, enjoy and share

Welcome Al, glad to have you here, but stop lurking already. We don't bite here, well, not most of us anyways. Be sure to watch out for Waldo though. He will try to volunteer his services for tasting all your wine!

Monty, Have made several batchs of muscadine,blackberry, peach, pear, and 2 or 3 orchard breezin kits. Have 4 different types JAO about 6 weeks along right now.Will be starting some more muscadine and eldeberry in the near future . Al

Welcome NEBama. This is a great place to learn things. Be sure and post pictures, we like lots of pictures. :)

appleman said:
Welcome Al, glad to have you here, but stop lurking already. We don't bite here, well, not most of us anyways. Be sure to watch out for Waldo though. He will try to volunteer his services for tasting all your wine!

I thought he was the official taster of the forum, title bestowed upon him by the PWP herself.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Welcome aboard NEBama

smiley4.gif
Welcome NEBama! It sounds like you probably could give more pointers than needing. Glad to have you finally aboard.

Welcome aboard. glad you decided to come out of the shadows. Look forward to reading your posts

Latest posts

Back