Home Brewers check this out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was was awsome, and you know he was right about most of it. When you drink homebrew compared to the Miller Light and PBR that I grew up with there are worlds of diffence.

Dave

Yes he puts out a few "animated" videos. Since they are in NJ I am familiar with them and have tasted their beer.

Very nice and very funny character. i have not been to a bar in years and the wife took me to little bar for b day very nice of her but it is hard to find beer at the bar now days after homebrewing. Not to say I have not messed up my share also but there is no more bud in the future. But i do like corn beer but it takes to long time to sparge. It is worth the wait though home done not the same as bush beer it is def, better.

very animated character. I can definitely agree with him that the "big 3" make a watered down product that's inferior to a traditional brew.

that Menendez brothers comment was one of the funniest things Ive heard in a long time! hahaha!

Latest posts

Back