Hi folks, from central Missouri

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpcrane

Reaction score
Another newbie here,
Only been on the site for one day and allready finding a ton of great info here to help get me started, I love it!
Can't wait to get started on my very first batch!...Thank's Guy's!.....Kevin

kpcrane,
I'm in Fulton, so possibly not far from you. There are others here from Columbia and other places nearby.
Welcome to the forum.
Robert

Missouri

Hi,
I am new here too. And from Missouri as well. Planted our first orchard this spring and I am excited about my grapes! I am in southeast MO.
nice to meet you!
brigitte

Welcome!

I am still a newbie at this and will be for quite some years. I know you will find a lot of helpful stuff here.

Corinth(Southern California)

welcome to the forum y'all hope to hear how your start up goes. ask any questions there is always someone here to answer it.

Awesome, I'm from CoMo as well! Hopefully we can all learn a lot. I have 5 gallons of banana wine brewing at the moment. Started June 14th!

Seems like that might be fun, we can all learn together or from those of you that have been doing it for awhile.

If there is interest I will volunteer to host. We have lots of room for a get together. My wine may not be that good tho!

If you're serious, start a thread in the section for meet-ups. If at all possible, I'll attend. Everyone who has made some could bring some wine to sample. Last time there was a Missouri winemakers gathering, there were several in attendance.

Sounds fun. Our wine won't be finished for a few weeks yet and since it's our first batch, we wouldn't have any to sample. :<

Welcome to both of you, Bridgette and KPC. I'm not in MO, I'm in MN, but I'm new too. Stick around some, lot of good info here.

Best, Fran

OK I checked schedules. Between work and fall soccer, we are booked every weekend until mid October. If you guys are good waiting until mid October, we can still host, and I will start a thread in the meet ups section.

Latest posts

Back