Price increase notice - Allinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe 5 weeks have gone by so quick !!

We are less than 1 week away before the price increase goes into effect -The new price is $245.00 which includes shipping. That's only a $35 increase overall - New pricing effective March 1,2013

Ordered mine yesterday!! Can't wait to use it! I've been using the Vinbrite filter to filter my wines. It does a good job, but I get tired of sitting there for 1 1/2 hours while it filters. Also, the hose has a tendency to come lose and I lose some valuable wine in the process. :( I have 2 batches that are waiting on the pump to arrive! From all the reviews that I've read, I can tell this will be my favorite tool to use!

Ordered today. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I'm pumped! (Pun intended)

So I have mostly 6 gal Better Bottles. I like them, what can I say. However I do have one 5 gallon glass carboy. Can I take advantage of this device with just one glass carboy even if its not full volume (5 vs 6 gal)? I know I can degas to glass and then rack back through gravity. I'm not sure what I can do with an allinone I guess. It does seemed to be loved so mad props for a great device for us winemakers!

So I have mostly 6 gal Better Bottles. I like them, what can I say. However I do have one 5 gallon glass carboy. Can I take advantage of this device with just one glass carboy even if its not full volume (5 vs 6 gal)? I know I can degas to glass and then rack back through gravity. I'm not sure what I can do with an allinone I guess. It does seemed to be loved so mad props for a great device for us winemakers!

Yes you could do that procedure to degass as well as filter and you can always bottle from any type of vessel. You can always degass to a higher height into a glass carboy and gravity back into the better bottles would be easier - since there is no lifting involved

Steve, I've been meaning to ask you if I can buy one of the bungs with 2 racking cane holes In it. I want to try and experiment with it.

Steve, I've been meaning to ask you if I can buy one of the bungs with 2 racking cane holes In it. I want to try and experiment with it.

Are you referring to this on my accessory page ?

Tapered Stopper #6.5 - 2 HOLE - Pure White - $8.00 includes shipping
It features one 3/8" hole and one 1/4" hole. A racking tube can be inserted into the 3/8" hole, and a ¼’’ hole for an airlock or to hook up to a vacuum source and use as your receiving carboy. These are all custom made. -No. 6.5 fits 1, 3, 5, 6, 6.5, 7 gallon carboys (most common).

If so please PM me or are we talking about a custom made stopper ?

Latest posts

Back