Register Now!

Wine Making & Grape Growing Forum > Grape Growing / Vineyard Management / Commercial Winery > Commercial Winery Forum > relocating to Washington state

Old 11-06-2016, 09:42 PM   #1
marquettematt

Aug 2015
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Hi All

I don't know if this is the best way to do this but I figure it can't hurt. I'm giving serious consideration to moving to Washington state and I'd really like to get involved at a winery or vineyard. Most of my experience is vineyard but I've started making wine and I've done a great deal of reading and talking to the local wineries about commercial operation. Since it occurs to me that a lot of wineries also have restaurants, it would be beneficial for me to inform you that I also have a ton of cooking experience. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I'll get you my resume.

Thank you