Register Now!

Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Wine Making & Grape Growing Forum > Wine Making > Wine Cellar & Storage Forum > New Wine Room

Old 08-17-2016, 06:37 PM   #241
ceeaton
In my terrible twos of wine making

Feb 2015
Liked 1606 Times on 987 Posts
Likes Given: 1597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnd View Post
I have four, thanks. With paint, those are the last creatures I'd allow in the room, that's why it has a key! Protected from my 20, 17, 11, and 9.
Lock and key, good idea. I just know if I had a room like that here, I'd be in it more than I'd be upstairs (hummm, might be onto something there...) and I could say "well, I let you paint the window on the door, so now you have to let me look from inside for a few hours today to enjoy your creation...", I'm sure I could use that explanation at least once a weekend.

Old 08-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #242
hounddawg
dawg

Oct 2014
Liked 239 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 1288

yes it is sad about all the flooding even close to me and down the Mississippi , I live above in the very instep of Mo. boot hills, and below me it is terrible, and sad,
Dawg
KNOW YOUR BIBLE, LET NOT THOu BE LEAD ASTRAY BY THE WICKED,,,''' ALWAYS DO THE LEADING DOWN THE WIDE CROOKED PATH ON THE HYWAY TO HELL YOU'LL GET THERE ALOT QUICKER IF THATS THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN, THAT WAY IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT,,

Old 08-18-2016, 07:17 AM   #243
Floandgary
Bottle at a time

Dec 2012
Liked 282 Times on 214 Posts
Likes Given: 270

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddawg View Post
,, 20 years of untamed un-broken never grew up, I was going to rip up this master piece for Johnd had fed-ex overnight waiting, but I think this might kill a broken house trained man, I better keep it hidden, I had time to think this over if it got our one made it into the early golden years without being broken and trained I am now in fear for my life, man, I was joking Johnd this master piece does not exist, AND SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU FLOANDGARY FOR TRYING TO BAIT ME,, LOL,, whew that was close it's my story an I'm sticking to it NO MATTER WHAT ,, bet you ole tame boys forgot them words can go the other way, naw they cant. just try an see,, you're sworn to silence, remember you accepted me, as flawed as I am, whew close again,
I have been HACKED the big boys are at fault never you angelic ladies,
man yall scare me, you should protect this site instead of teasing all yall's better halves with broken promises of stained what ever, I now know why your better halves say yall are still not properly house trained even after all the years of flawless training from them, i'm as disappointed as they are with ya'll, um on the down low I am still welcome aint I after all the rooster rules the roast but the hen rules the rooster, sorry fellows i'm a coward I got to hang with the winning side, wink , wink
Your Honest Dawg
DAWG,,,, most of us would come across as a rather boring lot if it weren't for the occasional "DAWG" bark!!!

People Like This 
Old 08-18-2016, 09:56 AM   #244
hounddawg
dawg

Oct 2014
Liked 239 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 1288

you can't fool me, ya'll just learned to act trained I was never so smart, sadly I still aint that smart, LOL.
Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floandgary View Post
DAWG,,,, most of us would come across as a rather boring lot if it weren't for the occasional "DAWG" bark!!!
KNOW YOUR BIBLE, LET NOT THOu BE LEAD ASTRAY BY THE WICKED,,,''' ALWAYS DO THE LEADING DOWN THE WIDE CROOKED PATH ON THE HYWAY TO HELL YOU'LL GET THERE ALOT QUICKER IF THATS THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN, THAT WAY IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT,,

Old 08-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #245
Johnd
Middle Aged Member

Jun 2015
Liked 1481 Times on 852 Posts
Likes Given: 913

This is a pretty cool panoramic of the room taken with the iPad, hope it posts well.
image.jpg  

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other - Oscar Ameringer

People Like This 
Old 08-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #246
AZMDTed
Just a guy

Feb 2015
Liked 394 Times on 218 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Beautiful work

Johnd Likes This 
Old 08-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #247
stickman
Veteran Winemaker

Jun 2014
Liked 192 Times on 120 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Very nice, you just need to have a little wine spatter here and there to make it look used......Very good John.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #248
Johnd
Middle Aged Member

Jun 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman View Post
Very nice, you just need to have a little wine spatter here and there to make it look used......Very good John.
Had plenty of red wine splatters, a little spritz of KMS clears it right up.

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other - Oscar Ameringer

Old 10-17-2016, 07:02 AM   #249
jpftribe

Sep 2016
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Not very often I would read 25 pages in a thread, but that was well worth the time.

Really, really nice effort with commensurate results. Spectacular finish. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda660 Likes This 
Old 10-17-2016, 10:03 AM   #250
Johnd
Middle Aged Member

Jun 2015

@jpftribe I'm glad you enjoyed the thread, and thank you for the kind words, it's a really nice looking addition and has all of the functionality I envisioned. Well......... except maybe I should have put a TV in there, but I can always add that on as time goes by.

jpftribe Likes This