Hello from Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roboto65

Reaction score
Well what a day to post to a forum north of Houston in Conroe rain is everywhere but love my wine making. Some thing to do while waiting the storm out.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you and your loved ones are weathering the storm well and come out of it relatively unscathed.

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Stay safe down there.

I hope that the storm will end and the terrible flood will remain as a memory of a terrible dream. God grant you strength and patience to survive all the problems. Welcome to the WMT!

Hope Harvey goes away soon. I'm north of I-20 and we are dry...at the moment. Hope everyone will be safe. I know there's more to worry about than the flooding as I've heard news reports of Gators coming on porches and actually people have fish swimming in house. Heard that today. Fire ants are surfacing as well. Praying for you.

Yeah so far so we are good at the house, not so in Houston Thanks for all the well wishes ready for this storm to vacate have to make a run to the brewing store lol

Latest posts

Back