Free Publicity

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool Greg, sounds like its going pretty well out there in wine country :h This will have to be one of my stops if I ever get out there pheasant hunting again.

Wow thats fantastic, congratulations. Btw you looked like an absolute pro with that pocket wine corker on tv, almost like youve used it a few times before :)

I love the labels

Last edited:
VERY nice interview and liked that you stressed the local sourcing part of the winery. I'm finding that our customers love to support the local guy over the big out of town wineries.

VERY nice interview and liked that you stressed the local sourcing part of the winery. I'm finding that our customers love to support the local guy over the big out of town wineries.

Yes, we are all about the local experience. That's why I can charge a premium for my wines - small batch, hand-crafted local flavors.

Wow, I've been so busy at work I missed this thread. You and your wife did give a great interview (I would have been so nervous I would have filled my depends), very informative. As @Boatboy24 would say "you nailed it". Hope that brings some more tour buses your way! Thank you for sharing that interview!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back