• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Semiautomatic corking machine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justsgm

Reaction score
This is a Durfo TP600 Semi-automatic corking machine. Does up to 800 corks per hour. Good for a small winery. This model was purchased with the optional vacuum corking kit and Nitrogen injection tanks. It can cork from 375 to 2 ltr bottles. It is heavy almost 500 lbs and is on mounted on heavy duty wheels. Also comes with Maintenance and User's Manual. I still have the original invoice for $6,830 pounds (over $9,000 dollars) new. Pick up only in NJ/NY metro area. I purchased this piece of equipment as part of the inventory of a new winery that never got off the ground so it is practically brand new. I don't make enough wine to keep this. Best reasonable offer gets this beautiful beast.

corker-1.jpg

corker-3.jpg

corker-6.jpg

corker-7.jpg

corker-2.jpg

corker-4.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Money is tight right now. The most I could budget for a new corker is around $2,000.00. There is no way he/she would let it go for that price.

Thanks John, I looked right over that one....

Tell the wife to unplug the clothes dryer.....

how tall is this corker? Wondering if it will fit in the truck???

I would be interested in your corker.
If you could send me a price, and make be a phone number.
So we can talk.

Thanks
Mike

Latest posts

Back