Allinone pressure washer/bottle sanitizer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score

Please look over this video – I am having a Sneak Preview Sale !

$175 + $15 for shipping – within the continental US

Order now and save. Same 1 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee once you receive the product.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soyZDRAGyT4&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

This bottle washer/sanitizer comes ready to be attached to a bucket. The bucket and the optional filter are not included. It can be used on beer and wine bottles and carboys. It is a huge time saver and it is portable!!
It can also be used as a transfer pump for potable water or transferring large amounts of wine.

Specifications
110 ac volt - Make sure that you use a grounded polarized GFI plug
Or you can order one of these = from Home Depot for 13.00 dollars.
click here

It is an ON – Demand pump that produces 45 PSI and 3.3 GPM and comes with a suction screen to prevent any damage to the pump. It is self priming up to 9 feet vertical. Do not exceed 130 Fahrenheit liquid temperatures.
It has a Stainless steel bottle washer – with a built in ball valve.

To purchase it please go to my website -
http://allinonewinepump.com/product/pressurized-bottle-washer-sanitizer/

Last edited:
pressure washer

Hi Steve,
Ingenious addition to your already fantastic time saving AIO.
I was wondering what would be your next step as one must keep one step of the competition!:try

Corinth

smilie.gif
Sure! Take all the fun out of the wine making hobby of ours. Everyone knows how much we love the time consuming task of cleaning and sanitizing our bottles.
smilie.gif

Steve:

What are your thoughts on the filter? The only time I have a lot of gunky bottles is when I get them from someone else. Otherwise, I rinse mine, and they are fairly clean.

I’m thinking when I do get a bunch of dirty bottles, I’ll pre-clean them, and let the solution get dirty, and give them a rinse with clean water. Then I’ll clean them again with my other relatively clean bottles.

1) Does the filter do much when washing relatively clean bottles?

2) It would be nice if the video showed a carboy being cleaned.

3) On your webpage, you might want to suggest low-foaming cleaning/sanitizing solution like PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) for cleaning, and Saniclean for sanitizing.

4) Any thoughts on whether a Carboy Dryer can be easily modified to fit the bottle washer? I would like to sit it on the bottom of the bucket, put the carboy on it, and let it wash the carboy for a few minutes.

CB5316.jpg

http://labelpeelers.com/carboy-dryer/

Steve:

What are your thoughts on the filter? The only time I have a lot of gunky bottles is when I get them from someone else. Otherwise, I rinse mine, and they are fairly clean.

I’m thinking when I do get a bunch of dirty bottles, I’ll pre-clean them, and let the solution get dirty, and give them a rinse with clean water. Then I’ll clean them again with my other relatively clean bottles.

1) Does the filter do much when washing relatively clean bottles?

2) It would be nice if the video showed a carboy being cleaned.

3) On your webpage, you might want to suggest low-foaming cleaning/sanitizing solution like PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) for cleaning, and Saniclean for sanitizing.

4) Any thoughts on whether a Carboy Dryer can be easily modified to fit the bottle washer? I would like to sit it on the bottom of the bucket, put the carboy on it, and let it wash the carboy for a few minutes.

I will try and answer your questions the best I can

1- The filter is strictly optional - I like it because just in case if I do get one of those bottles that I thought was rinsed and it was not. This way I save alot of time and chemicals not constantly changing out the solution.

2- Yes I will try that - but I believe because of the volume of the carboy it would be better to be used to sanitize it rather than a cleaner. I always use the carboy cleaner when washing my carboys.

3- Yes - that is a good idea - I only use a meta solution. So I will try and posting that as soon as I am able

4 - I would have to purchase one and then I am sure I could figure it out if I had it in front of me.

I've been so happy with my AIO pump that I had to get this. What a time saver! It took me about 3 minutes to install - and 2 of those minutes were spent teaching my daughter how to use a drill.

It used to take me about 1/2 hour to clean and sanitize two cases of bottles. I've been burned once or twice when I haven't been as sanitary as I should have been, so I'm meticulous now when it comes to cleaning my bottles. And speaking of being burned, I always use scalding hot water leading to a few four-letter words from time to time.

Well no more of that! I fill the bucket with scalding water and K-meta. And then my girls fought over who gets to clean Dad's bottles! They did a brilliant job of cleaning two cases of bottles in only a few minutes.

My neighbor dropped of two cases of empties that have been sitting in her garage all winter. And she doesn't rinse them out like I do when I empty them. So these bottles had some crud in them. Steve's washer did the trick! But I had to empty the water a few times since I don't have a filter. I'm going to invest in one of those next!

Thanks, Steve.

Another winner! The pump alone is $80-100. With the electrical, tubing, fittings, bucket and spray valve, there's not much left that pays for Steve's time to put it all together. I don't know how you are selling this so cheap!

Now you have time to develop a delabeler system.

Rich -
I have been working on the delabeler idea also !

I have another product coming out in less than 30 days that will definitely help the home winemaker - I make sure that all products being sold have been fully tested and have been beta tested as well.

I really enjoy coming up with new products that can make our lives easier ! I get alot of satisfaction by talking to other winemakers along the way. I have become friends with alot of them over time.
PRICELESS !!

Latest posts

Back