Pictures of your AllInOneWinePump - I would like

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be doing some wine work this week and next week. On my schedule is some racking and filtering. If I can get a beer kit for the hubby I can see about some kegging photos.

Tbh, life has been a bit hectic to hit the lab lately and its all fallen way behind schedule.

Here's a few pictures of me using my All-in-One Wine Pump for absolutely the very best reason. I had 6 plus gallons of blueberry mead in a primary fermenter. I needed to rack it. Prior to my All-in-One, I would have had to lift that fermenter up to the table top, I would imagine that was 65 pounds plus whatever fruit weight. Rack, then lift those carboys to to table top. Now, I just put the racking cane into the must, carboy where I want it. Turn it on. Rack away.

Christmas 2014 043.jpg

Christmas 2014 044.jpg

Christmas 2014 045.jpg

Christmas 2014 046.jpg

I used my AIO today to rack three batches and bottle one. I had the assistance of my Assistant Vintner, the young Just-a-Boy, who really enjoys all this. In addition to working on wine for part of the day, we also worked up a homemade berry soda, using a sort of "virgin version" of Dave's Dragon Blood. The soda is in the kegerator carbonating now, but it's tasty!

Here's Just-a-Boy helping with bottling some grape juice wine (one of my first efforts from back in the early Fall), using the AIO. (And yes, we had more foam than I expected, but I don't think I'll have any problems, this wine has been stable for a couple of months.) He also helped cork the bottles, and we put a few along the wall to make sure we don't pop any corks (the rest went into the Bar refrigerator).

The All-In-One Wine Pump -- so easy, even a child can use it!

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question, sorry for the location...I'm sorta new with forums
First of all, I bought one of your pumps a year or so ago and find it so important now that I am about to order a spare in case something happens to mine...can't imagine making wine without it!

Question is....will the 15 gallon demijohn hold up to the pressure? I found a deal I could not pass up on Craig's list, got 6 for $100 [emoji485]

Latest posts

Back