ALLINONEWINEPUMP - New website

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not put a link to the website on your original post.

No, you said you had a newly developed website, put a link to the website on the post. I have it bookmarked but new comers don't.

It wasn't there before, I swear, make an idiot out of me with your editing, I don't care, really. Lol

I am reading through the smart phone app, don't think it showed up there below the signature.

It wasn't there before, I swear, make an idiot out of me with your editing, I don't care, really. Lol

I am reading through the smart phone app, don't think it showed up there below the signature.

Thig -
I just checked my phone app and you are correct !

Looks great Steve! My Dad is still using your vacuum pump on a weekly basis.
Loving the new site,
Raelene

Nice updated look.

Suggestions:

1) On the Wine Pump Package page, in the table, under "parts that are included", it would be nice to hyper linkto the accessory. For example, the "5 feet of vacuum resistant racking hose" would hyperlink to http://allinonewinepump.com/product/hose/

2) On the description of vacuum resistant racking hose, you might want to elaborate for the non-technical person that the AIO creates a vacuum that draws in the wine. Standard racking hose may collapse under the vacuum, thus the need for ticker racking hose.

3) Flexible Racking Cane: I liked the old description of splash racking carboy bung. To me, a racking cane is the long tube that draws the wine from the source. Your splash racking bung is for the receiving carboy.

4) On the FAQ, you might want one titled "Do I need to use Glass Carboys".

5) On your User Manual Page ribbon, I would have links for:

Racking from Primary to Carboy
Racking from Carboy to Carboy
Filtering
Bottling
Degassing

On each of those pages, a diagram of the setup.

6) Is the Beer Bottle filler the same as the Wine Bottle filler? If not, you might want to have Bottle Filler, and then sub options for Beer and Wine. I can see someone needing a replacement part.

7) On the Bung/racking cane adapter pages, in the drop down list, you might want to title "#6.5 -3/8 x 1/4 elbow (most common)". The "most common" is in your text, but the reminder is helpful to reinforce to the reader that they are picking the most common size.

6) In the Bungs Adapter, can you add a #5 option for the glass Wide Mouth Bubbler?

7) On a package page, it would be nice to have a picture, or pictures that clearly show each item in the parts list.

8) On the Wine Filter setup page, the "related products" should include the barb adapters and hose.

9) On the Wine Filter setup page, you link to Winemakingtalk.com. IHMO, you should have the instructions on your website, and then on that page, link to WMT for discussion on setup. Once someone clicks off your website, the risk of loosing a sale increases dramatically. It is also more professional to have all the info on your own product's website.

10) Shipping: I like to see a "shipping" page that is easily found. Then I know upfront: Where it is shipping from (how far from me - how long it will take to get it), shipping options, and cost.

11) Videos are nice, pictures load quicker, and diagrams help me understand the pictures. Get as many angles as you can. Before I purchased, I could not completely visualize how all the pieces fit together, or how different pieces were used when. On the old webpage, all the pics of the AI1 were from the front. It is nice that you now have some side views. Pics from all 4 sides would be helpful.

12) On the bottling page, you mention that having the carboy lower is important. You might want to elaborate that the excess wine in the bottle is drawn back into the carboy (perfect height in the bottle). More importantly, when you stop filling, siphon action doesn't keep wine flowing into the bottle.

12b) On the bottling page, you might want to suggest racking immediately prior to bottling. That way, reverse flow doesn't stir up sediment.

13) On the wine pump packages, you might want to title them like:

Standard: Wine bottling and racking
Filter: Standard plus filtering
Degassing: Standard plus degassing
Complete: Standard plus degassing and filtering

Describe what it does, not what you get.

FYI: I think the Standard should come with the splash rack bung, then you only need 2 packages (standard and filtering). If someone wants a standard bung, then they can order that separately.

14) Ordering page. Cart works. But, since you have a simple product line, an ordering page where you click on various items is much easier. The ordering page would look like a printed order form.

I like it.

I do agree with richmke about the splash racking bung as a standard part. Its what makes your system so good.

Also, I use a plate filter (http://www.williamsbrewing.com/PLATE-FILTER-P468.aspx) with my pump and it works perfectly, maybe a second option showing this set-up could be shown.

I didn't look at everything, but I like the instructions, I hate on-line videos, so having something I can read helps a lot.

I like it!! Just sent the link to my wife for a very nice Christmas prez..

I would like to thank everyone who commented and PM'd me this past month,while we were redeveloping our website. It is because of your input that we have a highly functional website. :db

DoctorCad -
Looking forward to those pics using that plate filter !

Latest posts

Back