Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pretty much says it all. Gas prices always drop before an election to give us all a false sense of security.

Summer driving season is over, and the switch over from the more expensive summer blends (extra oxygen to reduce ozone).

2.98 for me yesterday. No discount for living a couple miles from the countries largest refineries.

I agree. What's up with that? I am 15 miles from 3 different refineries and even closer to some rigs both on and offshore. We are averaging $2.98 down here.

I stopped looking. I can't change it, still need gas for work and fun, drive 600-800 miles a week and tomorrow will burn 100 gallons on the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I agree. What's up with that? I am 15 miles from 3 different refineries and even closer to some rigs both on and offshore. We are averaging $2.98 down here.

If it is make you feel better , we have lots of oil here in Alberta and the price is $1.18/liter . That is 4.425 / gallon .

You need to move closer to all the Fracking....... :se
Lots of it going on in Southern NM and of course all over Texas. Its even dropped to $2.89 here in Lost Almost. Several Tribal gas station are going for ~$2.73 last I looked out on the highway.

I have fracking all around me and this weekend the best price out there was one gas station at 3.19. All the others are at 3.29 which is .10 cheaper than the previous weekend.

Price here in Heath, OH (central part) is $304.9 right now. gasbuddy.com is where I look for price.

Will

OK, I am out of ideas then. Perhaps "greed"?

gekko-580_70558a.jpg

I have fracking all around me and this weekend the best price out there was one gas station at 3.19. All the others are at 3.29 which is .10 cheaper than the previous weekend.

Latest posts

Back