Allinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h089321

Junior
Reaction score
OK , used Christmas gift cards to purchase an Allinonewine pump, I will also purchase a filter . Can't wait to use it. I'm in my 4th batch of Muscadine wine. Will rack next week . so far I've made 13 ea. 6 gal batch (cranberry n apple . Blackberry and muscadine) surely enjoying the hobby. being retired for 4 years you need to stay active. So I'm into fishing , hunting , photography , and now wine making.:hug

best thing to do, to your wine besides drink it..is to use the aio...
and steve...has his finger on the trigger for customer service.

Very good choice. I'm in my third year using mine, and my 101st batch if wine. It's still running like new. If you include all the racking, filtering, and bottling, I've used mine to transfer about 2500 gallons of wine.

The best wine making investment I ever made! It would be worth it at twice the price!

Best...Purchase...Ever

I even bought a used one and Steve has been as good as any customer service rep has ever been.

I think he needs to start building cars!

The AIO was the best purchase I have made for this hobby.
It makes racking/bottleing hassleless (is that even a real word).

I would say the only issue I have with the AIO is that it makes wine making easier, so easy I have quadrupled my production!

Thanks Steve!!!!

Dangerdave = Thats alot of wine !! I may have to think about the price increase - LOL

dralarms = and always a big thanks !!

DoctorCAD = Actually I set-up and build police cars - among other things !!

Elmer = you need to find more drinking buddies and that will solve your problems

Steve brings customer service to a whole new level, he definitely raised the bar.
Between wine and beer, I've really put the AIO through hell, it is a work horse that has can handle a major workload, I depend on it to handle everything that I throw at it, and it hasn't disappointed. I wouldn't make the volume of both wine and beer that I make if I had to go back to using more traditional methods of racking and bottling, not to mention degassing and filtering.
I'm thinking about purchasing a backup unit to have on hand in case I wear this one out, the only problem is that I cannot convince myself that it will ever stop running!

And the AIO pump will work even if gravity fails!
smilie.gif

So I know this site is HUGE on the all in one (evidenced by the post) but I'd like to say that, in general, a vac pump is a great tool for the home wine maker to have. Whichever way you go (I built my system from different parts to my specs) you really can't go wrong having that capability in the kit. For those that are in need of a bottling device, reverse a bung with a piece of racking cane and viola. ImageUploadedByWine Making1391317840.649535.jpg

You will definitely enjoy having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

turkeylipz

Yes I believe a vacuum pump is a very useful tool as a winemaker. I also sell every attachment, so people who do have their own vacuum pumps do not have to purchase the complete set-up.

I also have tried bottling with a similar method as you made up- my finger gets sore and a big hicke from holding the vacuum onto the T.

I sell the complete bottling set-up for 42 dollars which includes shipping and all hoses. The big difference is your hand is free until you need to stop the wine flow.

See my link - http://allinonewinepump.com/accessories.html

turkeylipz

Yes I believe a vacuum pump is a very useful tool as a winemaker. I also sell every attachment, so people who do have their own vacuum pumps do not have to purchase the complete set-up.

I'm all good on accessories - Technical Architect and Engineer so DIY is in my blood but I am sure other's will find benefit

I also have tried bottling with a similar method as you made up- my finger gets sore and a big hicke from holding the vacuum onto the T.

I didn't find it to be that difficult but definitely could stand some improvement for a fine tuned fill. I found simply having the right amount of plastic tube going into the bottle for proper displacement goes a long way but the suction is pretty powerful without a throttle...and the finger is a mediocre one at best

I sell the complete bottling set-up for 42 dollars which includes shipping and all hoses. The big difference is your hand is free until you need to stop the wine flow.

See my link - http://allinonewinepump.com/accessories.html

Hands free is my next iteration for my work bench. I have been messing with a plunger/ballast idea that breaks suction when the fluid reaches the desired level. I know there is stuff out there that does this now but...like I said...I like this stuff. Plus I am trying to make this somewhat automated by integrating an Arduino card and Raspberry PI.

photo.JPG

Think web based dashboard of continual TA and SG measurements. Automated daily punchdowns, temp adjustments, vacuum start/stops etc. Should be fun.

long live OPEN SOURCE code....and Rube Goldberg

Last edited:
how do you have things hooked up inside the bung

thx

Use one of the predrilled hollowed out bungs and put a hole in the side to slide the piece of racking cane into. use a silicon t junction and...Easy peasy...

IMG_1853.jpg

I really like Steve's hands-free bottling setup. While one bottle is filling, I have plenty of time to punch a cork in the last one filled. Cuts my bottling/corking time in half!

Well I just received my All In One Pump. I hit straight to work. I practiced with water than used easy clean between carboys. I racked my DB, and my Pinot noir. It works like s charm. Steve was great when ordering and answering all my questions. Of course i didn't expect the eruption in my DB since I degassed but I did learn a lesson lol. Thx again Steve. Will rack my can/merlot tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

What happened with your DB? It erupted while you were degassing/racking?

Carolyn

Back