this scam is so obvious its a joke .( nigerian scam)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcaret

Reaction score
FROM DR ADAMA ZONGO
SECREATRY MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU ,
BURKINA FASO .

ATTN: PLEASE!
Greeting to you!!!
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRECY
I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.2USD) eight million two hundred thousand United States dollars to your account within fourteen banking days. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($8.2USD) eight million two hundred thousand United States dollars. In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank, Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I have agreed that 40 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

Upon the receipt of your reply at: [email protected]

I will give you full details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal.
Come up with the information's stated below:

1. Your full name: ............
2. Your contact cell phone number: ...............
3. Your age: ...................
4. Your sex: .................
5. Your occupations..............
6. Your country and city...

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Adama Zongo.

There is a new phone scam going around now.

A policeman calls you on the phone and says several months ago you were caught running a red light by an automatic traffic camera system. He says you are very passed due and he has instructions to either arrest you today or get a credit card # from you to pay the passed due bill RIGHT NOW.

Sad truth is people could actually fall for this one very easily.

I'm sure there will be some fall for the "Red light camera" scam, but it's sad that some idiots out there have fallen for the bank account scam. :mny

Here's one I got yesterday from a scammer in response to a craigslist ad:

Thanks for the quick reply, i'm in the navy currently stationed in Baltimore & will take it for the asking price. I'll be making the payment in form of a Certified Check, i also have a private shipper that will come over to your place for pick-up after confirming payment. I will also be needing your help plus trust on the deal because the payment coming to you will consist of the sales price plus the shipment money for the shipping company.
All you have to do is that as soon as you receive the check, you'll get it cashed and deduct your selling price and forward the balance to my shipper via Western Union so that they can come for the pickup the next day. kindly get back to me with your address below so i can make arrangement for the payment.
Full Name:
Address:
City:
Zip code:
Phone No:
Final asking price:
Hope to hear from you soonest & thanks for your understanding.
Regards
Lt. Jahson Lufcy

Last edited:
Back