Fishing?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are a couple of nice ones Wade! I've actually never caught a trout.
My dad lives on the gulf coast in Homosassa, Florida. When I go down to see him we take his boat out and fish the river out into the gulf. I sure love landing the big ones in the open waters.

Finally I had some good luck (actually first time with "The New Pole") here is a nice Bluefish that put up a damn good fight!!!

DSC00040.jpg

Its my foot alright! Rich and Al said I need to use a han model, are you telling me I ned to use a leg and foot model now??? Jeeesh! Ok, then, here is my daughter modleing a Scup I caught the other day!

DSC00037.JPG

They mainly just hit the baech while I fish. That pic came out weird actually and very hard to tell where the fishs mouth ends and my finger begins. He was actually still on a Fluke rig.

this is my son with a small Minnesota Northern

003.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a nice blue Wade, I remember cathing a few of those in the gulf when i leved in Ft. Walton Bch. Fl. Don't remember them as being a particuliar good eating fish, not sure.
I caught 25 crappie here in Wisconsin this morning, took two hours is all, wife wants to go tomorrow. Had the neighbors over and fried all of them tonight. Great fun, especially with the Lamrusco wine. Loren

Rob, I love catching and eating those channel cats. Are you on the Mississippi river there? We plan on driving parallel with the river on our way home in Sept. at least down to about Dubuque. Would like to spend some time there on the Wisconsin side since I already have a Wi. non resident license. Good fishing to you. Loren

nice pics all. Dan, the new thing here is Kayak fishing so let get goig there since you now have a kayak. Blues are a hate or like them fish for eating but big ones arent good eating at all as they eat a lot of Bunker and they start to get very oily and get a real strong taste whic is nasty. Nothing better then Cajun Catfish!!!!

Funny you mention that Wade. The shop I went to basically just sells and rents Kayaks on Chautauqua Lake in NY. He had one corner dedicated for just fishing hardware for kayaks and specialized kayaks for fishing.

Here's my boy with a small striper and a bluecat he got
207925_201805463174292_100000345195487_649014_118008_n.jpg199982_200468646641307_100000345195487_640721_5921332_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back