All In One Wine Pump Giveaway !!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's mine, My precious come to me my precious!!! Lol Good luck everyone......A HEX ON YOU ALL ::

He uses it for Welch's!! He ruins it!
images

Used my brand new AIO today to rack 12 gallon of fall 2016 wine. The AIO was the best, thanks Steve.

Shared on FB and on Twitter!

If I win this, I can get my stuff into bottles so much quicker!

If I don't, maybe I can convince Manthing that this is the best Christmas present he could get me!

Well I would enter, but I won the last one. Thank you Steve for your generosity and I'm still enjoying mine. Folks, if you win, Steve will still treat you like you bought it. His customer service is great. Good luck everyone.

Emailed my retired Italian engineer friend, I'm trying to teach HIM how to make wine.!!! Engineers have no patience!!!

Well I would enter, but I won the last one. Thank you Steve for your generosity and I'm still enjoying mine. Folks, if you win, Steve will still treat you like you bought it. His customer service is great. Good luck everyone.

Robert
That is very kind of you !

Thank you for your nice words

Please everyone - make sure that you follow the rules and please post how you did it - Thanks

Latest posts

Back