WineXpert Rumors of a new limited release from Winexpert

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say they're due in the store mid July... Then, ship out to us happy, patient winemakers

Misery loves company so I'll let you know mine hasn't shipped either..

Did you get an email update from LP? My order status just says "pending" as it has since I pre ordered about 3 weeks ago.

JS, I would say something is amiss. Go to their website and click on the "contact" button on the right border of the home page. You have several choices of how to contact them. I have always found them very responsive and helpful.

Mine shipped yesterday! And, I'll second Rocky in that LP is great to deal with...

Shipped. Does anyone else start humming/signing "The Wells Fargo Wagon" song from The Music Man when they cant wait?

"O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street,
Oh please let it be for me!"

can someone please post pics of the contents of this kit once you get it...interested in knowing yeast, oak, grape pack, labels, etc.

Thanks,

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I will pop it open and post pics and list contents.

Yes, two status changes, last one was "shipped" and included a tracking number, which yielded a Thursday delivery.

Interesting. I just called LP and they said that they are still waiting for them to come in which is why my order status is still "pending"....

Interesting. I just called LP and they said that they are still waiting for them to come in which is why my order status is still "pending"....

I ordered my from LP and it will arrive tomorrow. Maybe they ordered more because they were selling so fast and the second has a later ship date? I ordered the day LP notified me of the pre-order of it.

Yup, just got a follow up email that the first wave is going out this week with the remainder going out next week when they come in. It was a first come first serve basis so those that ordered early are getting theirs early.

Cheers to the early birds!

Back