This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, after seeing the_rayway, vernsgal, jericurl, lonestarlori's avatar, I think we need to do a winemakingtalk calendar! I love the fact that more ladies are joining our ranks! Great to meet you all!

I second that!

Wish my name was Vern. I agree Kim, those damn Americans, there are a few fun ones left. Those Olympic shirts are sharp looking.

aww shucks lol. Don't cut you Americans short. That day we had a blast. Everyone wearing their country colors, but no rivalry, just one big party.

bth_blushing.jpg

I prefer my anonymity.
Not to mention never look like anyone expects, and I tend to look 10 year younger than I act. Not to mention I am way to ugly to be on the interwebs!

So I may remain hidden, atleast until I get home and snap a decent selfie!
(cant be doing that at the old work desk!)

But for now:

elmer_fudd_desktop_wallpaper_2-other.jpg

Far too lazy to look back and see if I've already posted a picture. Here's me and the Mrs.

999462_10152063416927521_126223795_n.jpg

Wow, I gotta say we are a bunch of happy winemakers. Could it be the wine???

This is my daughters and I from a family photo shoot a couple of years ago. All of them are at least 2 inches taller than me.

0100.jpg

Oh my gosh everyone's pics are awesome, you all look like an amazing fun bunch! Since my avatar doesn't even have a pic of me... I decided to add a few :) The first one is me with one of my horses, the second is me and my 17 year old daughter and the third is my two daughters, 17 and 22. Honestly couldn't find one pic of my hubby where he wasn't sleeping lol!

Carolyn&Daisywinter.jpg

028.JPG

058.JPG

I know I've probably got a picture in here somewhere, but it's been a while;

Went to my cousin's wedding, back in September.
Here's the Fam-Bam; Mom, younger sister, younger brother (autistic), and myself.

Manley, It's good to see you and your brother in a picture together again. I know how much he means to you and I'll never get that picture out of my head of the two of you playing out in the snow several years ago.

Latest posts

Back