• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap Carboys

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered two 3 gallon carboys on Amazon for $21.00 AND FREE SHIPPING! They were in stock!!

Paklab Glass Carboy 11.3 Liter, 0.44-Pound Box
Other products by Paklab
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $21.05 ($2.99 / oz) & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Thanx Runningwolf, Ordered 1 and showed a buddy and he ordered 2.

Thanx Runningwolf, Ordered 1 and showed a buddy and he ordered 2.

Awesome, I am glad they got more in. When I purchased mine they only had three and I got two. They actually showed they were down to one for several more hours. I have a good source locally for carboys and I would have to pay probablyy at least 25.00 plus tax, so 21.00 total was a heck of a price.

:u I received my two carboys today One in tact and one smashed. Poor packaging :po . Well I looked into the return policy and this item is non refundable. I could not find a phone number and left a bad review rating. First time I ever filled one out. I kept digging around on the site and finally found a customer service number. I called and it was probably the best customer service (and American) I ever received over the phone. Withing just a few minutes the rep was refunding my money for the broken carboy and even asked me to check the other one for cracks. Just a heads up for anyone buying these.

Just bought the 23L (6g) carboy for $28 free shipping - was on back order - so i don't know when i will get it. But i will definitely check.

Oh great I didn't need to hear that..LOL.. Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow... I will check it before the delivery man leaves.

Well my new carboy made it safe an sound today with no breakage found, what a relief...

great buy wish I would run across a buy like that around here

I typed in carboys for sale in my yahoo search engine and it brought up a site by the name of Kijiji it must be from up north in Canada but there is a lot of different ads for carboys for sell anyone within driving distance should check it out

Latest posts

Back