rassberriiesd

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK can I get a sucmhple explanation on the taste difference between red rassberry and/or black rassberrie,
This year I plan to open up. My choices,
In ca4boys I have so far
Black berry, elderberry, apple/pear blends, sour cherry, peach, sour cherry/peach blend, pine apple, plum, blackberry. Meadq
I am fjuxing to start banana, persimmon. And 2 or 3 more this gyearsx tries, Any advice or comments,,
Dàwg

Red can have a tart kick you you in the back of the teeth bite. Black are sweet and smooth. I used to love the red then I bought a house with a 400 foot row of black. Wander around the tree lines in late June and pick some you'll see me with at least a gallon of them. 4#s per gallon is a good base for a wine.

Red can have a tart kick you you in the back of the teeth bite. Black are sweet and smooth. I used to love the red then I bought a house with a 400 foot row of black. Wander around the tree lines in late June and pick some you'll see me with at least a gallon of them. 4#s per gallon is a good base for a wine.

Haven't made Red Raspberry wine but Black Raspberry wine from our wild berries was the first wine I've made with fantastic legs. Didn't even know what that was until I made that Black Raspberry with 4 1/2 lbs, You don't need more than that if you have good Black Raspberrys (Wild ones of course)

awesome scooter. My first was black rass as well. Guy at the brew store told me I should start off with a kit. Told him I can buy the finished product at the store. I do a blend of 1 part black rass 2.5 parts red welchs. Sweetened by about 0.008. At only 6 months it's delicious.

a mixture of red raspberry with a 20% and a sour cherry 80%, sounds intriguing, might have to play around with some mighty fine country wines.
my pallet has been vey blessed to say the least, thanks to my warped mind and WNT's load of twisted minded genius's,, I honorably thank you one and all of you twisted wealth of idealess,,, ,
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL OF MY VERY FAVORITE FREAKS
DAWG::::::

Latest posts

Back