Other 2016 Limited Editions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I finally decided what I'll be doing and just ordered the Carrusel (Argentina Chardonnay/Viognier) from RJS. Also ordered the Passport 3 Country Cabernet, which I will turn into a "4 Country Cabernet" with the addition of some spent Chilean Cab skins.

I may also go back and order the RJS "Carnevale"(Italian Pinot Grigio/Sauvignon Blanc).

The cut off has passed on the RJS LR unless you have a source with a different date than 10/12.

I finally decided what I'll be doing and just ordered the Carrusel (Argentina Chardonnay/Viognier) from RJS. Also ordered the Passport 3 Country Cabernet, which I will turn into a "4 Country Cabernet" with the addition of some spent Chilean Cab skins.

I may also go back and order the RJS "Carnevale"(Italian Pinot Grigio/Sauvignon Blanc).

Guess that cut off date was not hard then! LOL

From FVW:

"If you place your order before the cut-off dates (each manufacturer has a different cut-off date), we will give you a gift certificate based on the number of kits you order."

That implies you may be able to order after?

Just ordered Carrusel - Argentinia too. This will be my first white wine, third kit overall. Jim, Mike, what yeast are you thinking of pitching?

Thanks,

Steve

From FVW:

"If you place your order before the cut-off dates (each manufacturer has a different cut-off date), we will give you a gift certificate based on the number of kits you order."

That implies you may be able to order after?

Dangit! Missed my window. :slp

Still working my way through last years pile of LE's. Skipping the RJ's fare this year as they're more expensive and only 16L vs. other brands 18L offerings. Picked up 4 out of 5 of the WE LE's from Label Peelers as the pricing was too good to pass up. Might pick up a handful of Passport kits as well depending on whether or not I can find a decent deal.

Still working my way through last years pile of LE's. Skipping the RJ's fare this year as they're more expensive and only 16L vs. other brands 18L offerings. Picked up 4 out of 5 of the WE LE's from Label Peelers as the pricing was too good to pass up. Might pick up a handful of Passport kits as well depending on whether or not I can find a decent deal.

Brian,

do you recall if the CC whites are 18L?

I recently made a Passport Series Oregon Pinot Gris (nice flavor..!!) but didn't record the total liters of water added.

Thanks for confirming.
I agree with you about the WE LE from Labelpeelers....price is much cheaper..!!

Latest posts

Back