Hey guys!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score
Hey, i know i havnt been on very much recently but as with all of us we must take care of our personal lives before we can move onto our hobbies.

The past month has been really busy for me because college life is such a transition. But im just wanting to let yall all kno that im still here and i hope to be more active in the near future.

Hey Seth, I know the feeling. Family has to come first always! School, well....just kidding.

Rofl lol! Omg, i think more likely would be a 2 week long skeeter pea binge. haha. I dont really have a family to take care of. Its just me, but college itself is pretty taxing. But im getting into the flow of things pretty well now so hopefully ill be able to spend more time on the boards. Im kinda in a bad place as far as wine making goes tho cuz im on a dry campus. So untill i get an apartment wine making is on a serious standstill besides the skeeter that i have maturing at home.

Latest posts

Back