New Bottling Accessory for the Alllinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve,

My bottling stopper has a small hole in the red vaccume fitting, is this essentially the same process, reduce the amount of vaccume during bottling? I like this option as I can fill at full vaccume and then take my thumb off the tube for a slower final topping off.

Clark

Yes the small hole on the bottling attachment reduces the vacuum.
the new vacuum release valve is fully adjustable.

I only had to use the push button vacuum release twice per bottle , once when it is approximately 1/2 full and when making the liquid height at the end.

I just bottled 4+ gallons of beer and 5 gallons of cider. It does help with foam control. I like it.

I assume you had excessive foam when bottling beer ?

Did you also get the updated instructional manual ?

Yes I did. I figured it out before I got it. Maybe not excessive, but this does make it easier. So much better than my bottling wand, which is bey than a spigot that a friend used till
I gave him a spare wand. No way am I giving up my AI1 though...

New device,

MY QUESTION TO YOU VACUUMPUMPMAN,
ONCE IT COMES UP FOR SALE I DO NOT WISH A FREE ONE, COME THE 5TH I WISH THE PRICE FOR TWO COMPLETE UNITS ,, MY FRIEND STEVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Richie
Dawg

FREE SAMPLES – JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING (4 dollars )

I have incorporated this product mainly into the PET carboy transfer kit.

However, I found that the precision adjustable vacuum control valve is ideal for those who are bottling using the allinonewinepump.

It offers more consistent liquid flow control without any excess foaming.

You are able to leave it on the All In One Wine Pump and just close the valve to do your normal racking to transfer and degas
It takes less than 30 seconds to install –

This product will be selling soon. At this time I am offering a free sample. If anyone has interest in it – please contact me for more details. All I ask is that you pay 4 dollars for shipping fees (within the contintemal US – only), I request that after using it that you post or contact me on how you like this additional feature.

This offer is limited to 1 per person to the first 10 people.

Please PM me with your email address

Back