New Bottling Accessory for the Alllinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score

FREE SAMPLES – JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING (4 dollars )

I have incorporated this product mainly into the PET carboy transfer kit.

However, I found that the precision adjustable vacuum control valve is ideal for those who are bottling using the allinonewinepump.

It offers more consistent liquid flow control without any excess foaming.

You are able to leave it on the All In One Wine Pump and just close the valve to do your normal racking to transfer and degas
It takes less than 30 seconds to install –

This product will be selling soon. At this time I am offering a free sample. If anyone has interest in it – please contact me for more details. All I ask is that you pay 4 dollars for shipping fees (within the contintemal US – only), I request that after using it that you post or contact me on how you like this additional feature.

This offer is limited to 1 per person to the first 10 people.

Please PM me with your email address

Last edited:
I don't have any Pet carboys. I am hoping to move soon and pick up a few. Then I will be more than glad to buy one, as it will be another great addition to my kit. Still love my Ai1 pump. Keep up the the good work.

I don't have any Pet carboys. I am hoping to move soon and pick up a few. Then I will be more than glad to buy one, as it will be another great addition to my kit. Still love my Ai1 pump. Keep up the the good work.

Tom -
This is to make bottling more simple - nothing to do with having PET carboys.

That is entirely a different product

I just bought an 8 gallon Brewdemon conical. It is made of very thick PET. Do you think your pump can be used with it?

Ok Steve. I'll take one. I know I'm a sucker. But I'm an unreasonably good looking sucker;-). If it helps improve my process, it's all good.
And I'll try it on 16 oz plastic soda bottles for beer. That would be nice.

Last edited:
Ok Steve. I'll take one. I know I'm a sucker. But I'm an unreasonably good looking sucker;-). If it helps improve my process, it's all good.
And I'll try it on 16 oz plastic soda bottles for beer. That would be nice.

Please PM me with your email address

This post is closed at this time - I would like to thank everyone who decided to try this newest bottling attachment feature.

Thank you to those that will be receiving this and sorry for those who weren't among the first 10 chosen.

I have my own vacuum pump I use with Steve's tubing. My setup has a vacuum level control valve. I maximize vacuum when transferring between carboys (around 22mmhg) , and dial down the vacuum when I am bottling to slow the flow (about 10-15 mmhg).

Steve, I just bottled for the first time with your AIO bottling attachment and it is awesome. So you say you have improved this great item!! Can't wait to see it. From reading your posts is the change being able to dial down the vacuum?

Steve, I just bottled for the first time with your AIO bottling attachment and it is awesome. So you say you have improved this great item!! Can't wait to see it. From reading your posts is the change being able to dial down the vacuum?

I am happy you like bottling with the Allinonewinepump !

I already have some great reviews on this accessory attachment and it literally takes less than 15 seconds to install !

Steve, Would I be able to purchase one now (I know I missed out on the trial offer) thanks in advance
Jimmy

For all those who have the precision adjustable vacuum control valve, I just sent out the latest updated instruction manual to all your emails.

If I missed anyone - please PM me your email so I can get it out to you

Thanks again
Steve

I just tried the new accessory for the allinonewinepump. After discovering that the tube doesn't fit into a use green stopper because the barb stretches the hole out as usual Steve had a solution handy and it worked just fine. Now as far a bottling, very little "foam" very controllable. Makes bottling that much more enjoyable. Stave has another winning idea with this device.

I will tell you to remember to close the valve before you attempt to vacuum degass with the allinone head space eliminator. With the valve open it can't get enough pressure to reach proper level.

Well I just discovered an added benefit to this device, I can now fill and cork at the same time. I fill one bottle and while the second one is being filled I cork the first. I'm loving this even more.

Well I just discovered an added benefit to this device, I can now fill and cork at the same time. I fill one bottle and while the second one is being filled I cork the first. I'm loving this even more.

It might be going on the website sooner than latter. After hearing your testimonial and others, including my own as bottled 133 bottles last night.

I did 4 cases today, only after the first 2 did I discover I could split my time. :D between bottling and filling and never loose a beat.

Latest posts

Back