Label Making Software Suggestions?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also used the Avery 22827 label, but had Office Depot print them. Ink for my printer is to expensive.
Came out to about $1.08 per label. Had some set up issues resolved @ $1.25 minute (I must be in wrong business)!!

Bill

Last edited:
do you happen to know on a ink-jet printer do they offer a water resistant ink, or does anyone else, since i have an open trach straight into my lungs that kind of mist is very Dangerous fumes for me, i do wear a mask over my throat but a mask built just for that kind of fumes is super expensive, way beyond my budget, beings you people are the very ones whom has gotten me hopelessly addicted to the art of wine making, any-who
Dawg

I switched to a laser last year. Found one for $129 at Staples. Of course the toner cartridges are $100 or so each:( but it prints great labels on everything I've tried from paper to plastic film. The big bonus is the toner cartridges don't expire unlike wet ink:db

Thank you, l will follow up on that, as a part time Bobbie doing 60 to 80 gallons at a time starts to get a bit expyenc8ve for me,
Thank you again,
Dawg

QUOTE=Johny99;637109]I switched to a laser last year. Found one for $129 at Staples. Of course the toner cartridges are $100 or so each:( but it prints great labels on everything I've tried from paper to plastic film. The big bonus is the toner cartridges don't expire unlike wet ink:db[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back