Pictures of first Batch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove Cottage

Reaction score
Next time John and I will try to get in the picture along with our 2 very helpful cats.

2005-09-13_054139_forum_copy.jpg

Those look great!! Great labels, you are well on your way to being a great wine maker (get your checkbook out...lol).

Awesome Job......Very professional !
smiley32.gif

What type of label paper is that as it looks glossy?

Very Very Nice
smiley32.gif

Im with Masta..What type paper? Where did you get it?

Thanks for all the kudos.

Hey Stinkie, I know what you mean about the checkbook! Think my next wine will be a red crushendo of some sort. More toys to buy ...
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The labels are Office Depot full sheet Laser Labels. They are not glossy in person but they do have a nice smooth finish. Too bad theyare peel and stick labelsthey'll probably be a “bear” to remove! John tells me I’m getting ahead of myself.

I had abottle of our wine that wasn't completely full so I opened it Sunday night (1-week old)and slipped it into John's glass without him knowing it was our wine. When I told him it was our Zin he was totally shocked!(in a good way). It tasted great but the bouquet was still "yeasty". Does that ever go away?

Thanks to each one of you for helping us through our first batch. Margaret

The yeasty taste will go away with the CO2. Just let the bottle breath for a few minutes.

I have used the peel and stick labels. They have all came off easily in a hot water and Dawn soak.

Latest posts

Back