Wine Room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleydmn

Reaction score
This pic was sent to me, it is pretty cool.....would love to build this in my home

wine.jpg

I actually have the exact set up for this down stairs and that would free up a room but we may not be living in this house too much longer so Im not doing any more work exept to tidy up some things before we leave. With my back the way it is and not having any kind of retirement we are looking into selling this old hunk of crap and getting a multi and try to achieve living for free or hopefully even making money! We will be getting a small settlement (soon?) and weve been looking and the prices are just so down there. Its our only option and if we can do that Ill be able to find another job thats less painful on my back. Right now Im stuck there with the exception of going out on comp which will probably happen soon anyway the way thgis idiot is pushing us! If anyone does this make sure not to attach anything to the actual stairs as vibrations are not good for your wine or if you do attach use rubber wahers to dampen the vibration!

I actually considered building my rack under the basement stairs in a closet type arrangement. Just haven't gotten around to it. That is beautiful though.

This is the picture that I saw and referenced in my post of my dream wine space.....I suppose I need to think hard on this one....Love it!!

If I move out all of my Xmas stuff store on that side of the closet I could fit this entire thing in my current "dining room" (that isn't dined in) space and make a more flex space out of it social/entertaining/gaming area. My question though - I can't tell if this is all one refrigerated type unit or those are wine rack inserts with custom doors around it? Yes I am lame sometimes. What exactly is this set up?

Last edited:
That is a damned fine under stair cellar. I suspect my DIY efforts won't yield as nice a product, but I will do my best...

Latest posts

Back