Wine Pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafarmboy

Reaction score
Whoo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Guess who's loving wife bought them an allinonewinepump for his birthday today.
That's right I was me. I had been eyeballing them ever since the volcano I caused trying to degass my first batch of skeeter pee so when she asked me what I wanted for my birthday it was an easy answer. It came in Wednesday, but she wouldnt let me have it till my birthday which is today. Last night, I told her that the 14th acually began at midnight, so right after midnight she let me open it. :) Probably a good thing I had to wait on it, just gave the skeeter pee a little longer to clear, I didnt realize how much c02 was in wine till I stuck a whip in my first. Cant wait to try this baby out.
nafarmboy

Congrats! That vacuum pump will really come in handy. I especially appreciate the bottling attachment; it really simplifies the process. I used to waste up to a bottle of wine each time I bottled. Now, if I waste even a tablespoon, I feel I was careless.

Thanks Steve for the Happy Birthday and also for helping my wife through the ordering process. I kinda knew she was going to get me one so I ordered a racking cane (I only had a auto siphon racking cane) but I wasnt thinking about one for the recieving carboy, till I can get a second shipped I was thinking about stopping by lowes and picking up a piece of the same size tubing used as an adapter on the bottling attachment, do you think that would work on the recieving carboy and if so, how far down in the carboy do I put it, close to the bottom so there is not much splashing or close to the top so I get a lot of splashing. Thanks again.
nafarmboy

Latest posts

Back