House of Cards

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Who here is HOOKED? New episodes are all available on Feb. 14. Can't wait!

Trailer…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBabKoHSErI[/ame]

I am not sophisticated enough for that, I can only watch what I understand.
hillbilly hollow...gator boys, swamped...thats it...any thing else is over my head.....

Oh, we are counting days! Props to the show and props to Kevin Spacey for blasting "network mindset"! Can't wait for more House of Cards!

We're "making do" meantime by watching the original British series of the same name from the '90s on Netflix. Excellent, as well.

EXCELLENT,EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT TO SEE HOW THE GAME IS REALLY PLAYED..:tz..FROM THE OTHER SIDE...................:db

Oooh I got chills just watching the trailer. I can't wait!
Now that I finished my Breaking Bad binge and Orange is the New Black, life is kind of boring.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, this makes you wonder what "really" goes on.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Wow looks good! Hope they have season 1 still? I may not get it being on Netflix Canada will see...

I think we have one episode left.

We have two seasons left of Breaking Bad.

One season left of The Shield.

Two or three seasons left of Weeds.

I don't know if it's too much binge watching or if I just get to the point where no one in a series has anymore redeemable qualities left anymore. It's been hard to finish the last few gritty shows I got sucked into.
I'm trying to pace myself on SOA, but I have a feeling I'm going to have several days of rage when I finish that one too!
Other than Orange is the New Black......
I ate that one up!

Is that one good Jeri? Been wanting to watch just no time! Orange is the new black

Carolyn
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Give it a try....you will know within 10 minutes if it is a show you will like or not.

I also just finished Upstairs, Downstairs (the newer version). There were tears and wailing, rage and the gnashing of teeth in the curl household tonight.

Oh wow!! Thanks for the tips! Loved breaking and and walking dead too lol!

Manthing and I are obsessed with The Walking Dead.

We wait until it comes out on Netflix, then we binge watch the whole season. We will cancel plans if we weren't paying attention and suddenly the season is available on Netflix instant.
EVERYONE was under threat of bodily harm to not give us any spoilers until we catch up.

also, we may or may not have a zombie plan with scenarios A, B, and C

Obviously Jeri and Carolyn have EXCELLENT taste in TV shows.

Our current watch list is Archer, Adventure Time, Bates Motel, The Blacklist, Bob's Burgers, Comic Book Men, Family Guy, Glee (on occasion), House of Cards, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (for the 4 yr old), Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black, Revolution (though it's kinda become stale of late) Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead.

It seems like a lot, but we watch at our leisure. Thank you modern technology! The few things we don't get naturally or if the kids mess up the recording and we miss it, we find on eztv.it.

On DVD/Blu-Ray we have the full runs of Angel, Buffy, Smallville, The Shield, Desperate Housewives, Coupling (a Brit-com), Boston Legal, Breaking Bad, and Weeds. Not to mention the 4x10ft long shelves packed to the brim with DVDs and Blu-Rays and the binder of other DVD discs.... Oh the joys of having choices!

lol....we aren't even going to get started with the DVD's we have.

Between the anime and kung fu movies alone I could watch a different show each night and not run out for a couple of years.

Best netflix items I've watched recently are probably Scandal, Revenge, Veronica Mars, Luther, Lost Girl, Firefly and of course Serenity (seriously angry with Whedon), The IT Crowd, Black Books.....I could go on and on but I'll stop here.

Ahhhh Archer, how I love thee! (Pam is my spirit animal)

I think I want to start rewatching Farscape.

eta: Coupling, American or British version?

eta2: Any asian horror fans out there?
A Tale of Two Sisters, Audition, Premonition, The Host, Spiral? I don't know what it is about them...maybe just because they are just so creepy, I watch them and walk around jumpy for weeks. Odd because I absolutely cannot watch american horror movies.

Last edited:
Back