first post

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeyeboy33

Junior
Reaction score
Hello to all. My mom got me a mr. beer home brewing kit. I'm not a beer drinker, but I tried it anyway. It really didn't dawn on me until I got this kit that you could make this stuff at home. So I did some research on the internet about making some things that I like to actually drink. Wine making is what I chose to do. I really like italian wines. My fiance and I like to drink wine while sitting at home watching a movie. And the fact that we like to give wine as gifts for birthdays and holidays. This seems like the perfect hobby for me to get into. Between wine maker magazine, they few books I have purchased and this website I'm sure I will be ordering my equipment kits and wine kits in no time.

Start saving now because you will be hooked and soon be trying to figure out which rooms in the house youll be taking over. I hae stolen 1 room for all my wine making and another for my wine cellar in which I house over 800 bottles and many more that need to be bottled but cant fit any more in there. I think Im gonna have to start digging down under the house! :)

Latest posts

Back