Going Pro or Want a Barrel of Wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to go pro and have your own brand of wine?
How about just buying one barrel of wine?

I came across a site that markets all kinds of grapes and wine making. They will let you go there and make your own wine. They can also sell you orphaned barrels of wine...
http://www.crushpadwine.com/makewine_adoptbarrel.php
Our "orphan" barrels are looking for caring owners to sponsor them as they mature from babes into full grown wines. At $5,000 to $9,600 per barrel ($17 to $32 per bottle) it's a lot cheaper than raising another kid - and they don't talk back to you! If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, we're always up for blending (try that with a couple of kids).

They will even let you use their facilities to brand your own winery and wine line. What a deal!!
http://www.crushpadwine.com/crushcomm_overview.php

Thanks, Rich -- that gives me a great idea!
smiley38.gif

I think I'm going to go to GoDaddy.Com and sign up for a new domain site that is gonna be called "adoptacarboy.com" -- this looks like a great way to both fund my passion plus keep the SWMBO off-guard when I come home with yet another carboy --
smiley4.gif

I can use that Donald Trump line... "Honey, it's just business!"

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Yeah, that's a great idea!

I may even try adopt a 'boy when the vines get going good. I could market them. Let's see........ 30 bottles per 'boy times $20.00 per bottle. Heck I will even throw in the 'boy for no extra charge. That would be $600 per 'boy with no aging on it , not bottles, no corks, no nothing!

smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back