Wine float...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AkTom

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a bottle of Pinot Grigio (Kirkland brand). I thought it a little thin and bland. Maybe that's what it's supposed to taste like. Any way, I am eating a bowl of mango sherbet and thought about making wine float. Good idea or not? :)
Tom

I poured a home brewed Bastard Bock over Blue Bell Chocolate and it was mighty tasty...paired real good. But I'd eat Blue Bell if you poured motor oil over and called it a Sunday.

you ain't gonna know until you go!

Your sick but in a good way, I am honored to call you friend,,,
Try SME BBQ'd water INA clear plaid bowl...
d
Dawg

QUOTE=Mismost;635807]I poured a home brewed Bastard Bock over Blue Bell Chocolate and it was mighty tasty...paired real good. But I'd eat Blue Bell if you poured motor oil over and called it a Sunday.

you ain't gonna know until you go![/QUOTE]

I bought a bottle of Pinot Grigio (Kirkland brand). I thought it a little thin and bland. Maybe that's what it's supposed to taste like. Any way, I am eating a bowl of mango sherbet and thought about making wine float. Good idea or not? :)
Tom

It could taste like a champagne punch if you include a little ginger ale for fizz, if you like that sort of drink.

Latest posts

Back