Craigslist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homer

Reaction score
I swear there was a thread about some wine making equipment on Craigslist where did it go?

Where is the best buy on 6 and 6.5 carboys, thanks.

I am not being very successful keeping this hobby under financial control. bk

Homer, check out our sponsor sites for prices and then compare them to your local shops. Prices vary a great deal from one shop to another including sh/handling. Also some great deals have been made on Amazon. Just remember you can never go wrong buying from a reputable dealer like our sponsors even if you do pay a bit more.

I agree, Midwest already has some of my money and my local brew shop keeps telling me he'll just put it "on my account". bk

I have found prices to be different on different items at all 4 of my LHBS. When I need to purchase an item I first check with all 4 of them, then I check at Midwest and Finevinewines. When I find the best price, I go to the local LHBS that I like the best and they almost always price match or give me a price that makes me happy. I hate to take money out of their pockets, but they know that I will always come back.

Latest posts

Back