hello all from Naugatuck CT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssramp

SSramp
Reaction score
hello everyone,
i am Steve from Naugatuck Ct and I am new to wine making. I enjoy the process and have learned a lot from reading your posts.

I make wine from kits and have just started about 6 months ago. like most people I am looking to learn more.
i currently have in carboys Barolo, chianti, Cab, Chardonnay and RJS Chocolate Rasberry port.

Hi Steve,

I see that the choc raspberry port is on your list. I think I'm going to have to get my hands on one of those soon.

seems very popular.

welcome to the forum.

Allie

Welcome Steve, Im 1 town away from you in Middlebury, small world huh! Where abouts in Naug. are you? maybe we can together some time! where do you get your wine supplies?

I see that the choc raspberry port is on your list. I think I'm going to have to get my hands on one of those soon.

seems very popular.

welcome to the forum.

Allie

Yes, I've been thinking the exact same thing. I think I might win over more of my friends this holiday season with a bottle of nice homemade port. I'm not a big chocolate eater but this sounds heavenly.

WSG

Welcome Steve, Im 1 town away from you in Middlebury, small world huh! Where abouts in Naug. are you? maybe we can together some time! where do you get your wine supplies?

I am near the waterbury line. I have been getting my supplies at international foods in Waterbury. Her prices are great but your limited to the Grand Cru kits. I am hoping that they turn out ok. I botled a Chianti and it vanished imediately into my family and friends.

hello everyone,
i am Steve from Naugatuck Ct and I am new to wine making. I enjoy the process and have learned a lot from reading your posts.

Another Steve!!!! Welcome.

Steve

Welcome aboard!
1533.gif

Welcome aboard. I am one of the other Steve's. Glad to have you here. Glad to have someone that can keep an eye on Wade to. :)

SSramp, I get Winery Series and En Primuers from her and do almost all my sopping there, all you have to do is order a week in advance with Angie. she is a very nice lady and the prices cant be beat anywhere!

Lets all change our name to Steve, move to Wades town, drink wine and see if we can sort through the confusion!:):?

Steve

(no, I joke, I am Troy glad you can join us, if you live that close to Wade, meet him, he is quite knowledgable, and to be honest I wish I had an experienced winemaker close I could meet with face to face. We like Wade, so you are hereby commissioned to go and have a glass with him, and then we expect you to come back and report what he is really like in person.)

:b

Hi from another Steve!
I am with Troy on going to Wade's and reporting back to us lol.

well, I have followed Wade's tips through the boards and it does look like he has a nice setup with tons of wine that he couldnt possible drink all of.

CAUTION!
Once you meet with Wade you will no longer have a hobby !!
Yep you will morf into what "some" of us here are .. OBSESSED ! :b :r
Welcome to a fun group.

I now I have the kegerator set up finally right in that room with Cream Ale on tap and also sparkling crab apple wine.

Dang crab apple. I have a tree in the front yard that produces tiny apples that are sour as all get out.:: Do ya think I could make wine out of them?? Wine that you would want to drink of course.:):bSteve

I dont know about them, usually if theytaste good to eat then it will make a good wine but their are some fruits that are not good eating but make decent wine.

Latest posts

Back