This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too was glad when wade started the this is me thread. We all hang out together alot, and it really is neat to know who we are sharing time with.

Didnt see this post before, unfortunatly this is the only recent picture i got, im the one on the right. that was at a micro brewerie here in montreal, had some really awesome beer there and wings where good ahah

P1000563.jpg

Here I am at one of my wine club meetings (i'm in the tank top)

picture.php

oh larry shes so purdy!! everybodys having such cute babies!! ......hope its not contagious tho!

gorgeous photo Larry.. I hope you've got that framed on a wall somewhere.

She's a cutie too..

:bt

Just lovely Larry but I must admit I didnt picture you at that age with a purple Fiero GT!

Ok I have been getting beaten up pretty badly in pm's because I won't post a picture so here is one. I forgot about this picture is was taken last year in SC. My son, Jason, is not in it, he is the one in South Korea, that is why I didn't remember it but the rest of the family is. My daughter Megan, holding her dog, Molly, Mke holding our dog, Bailey, Mic, Mike's son drinking a beer (he dislikes getting his picture taken more than I do) and my son, Steve and his wife, Julie (doesn't she have the most beautiful name?) and me.

View attachment 653

Great family photo Julie.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Wade: When the Fiero's were new I always wanted one but paying the bills came first. Back in 1995 I bought my son one when he graduated from HS ,spent a lot of time working on it and really liked the car. A few years ago I bought this one for something to do when I retire but I find myself enjoying it now.
This is a picture of it a few weeks ago. The avatar doesn't do it justice.
Larry

Crocus.jpg

Hi Larry
As one Fiero enthusiast to another I thought you might enjoy seeing the car my youngest son and I did a few years ago.
Rod

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Thanks Dan
I always told our boys "every body's good at something and no body's good at everything". You're just seeing the stuff I'm good at. I Could not carry a tune to save my life. I truly suck at typing and I'm told my people skills could use some work. Just for starters.;)
Rod

Latest posts

Back