what do you guys think?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look good for the types not available at FVW. A little spendy but would be worth a gal batch of the more "exotic" flavors maybe. Didn't see anything referring to preservatives in them, think I would start with one just to test it out first.

Looks good but doesnt list if there is any k-meta in the ingredients but sounds like it is all natural.

The thing you want to be careful of is preservatives in the material. It may not allow the yeasties to do their thing. Twere me thinkin bout this, I'd contact the company and ask them their advice before I payed teh kinda money they're askin for the products.

I'm curious as to why you don't try the fruit bases. They're less expensive and just as good (I assume being as I've used them forever and no purees at all).

I emailed the company about the preservatives and will let you know, as for price, it is pretty comparable 35.2 oz 15-20 bucks, plus no shipping for me. I can drive there. also how many gallon(s) will one pound of puree make?

I just got this email,
Dear Joseph,

Our Sicoly purees do not contain ANY preservatives.

They are shipped frozen and can be kept for up to a year in a freezer.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Kateri

Customer Service

L'Epicerie.

So now what's the process of making wine out of a puree?

Back